Did you know that cannabis related jobs are projected to surpass manufacturing jobs in Washington by 2020, if not sooner? We are always looking to bring thoughtful, hardworking, and ingenuitive people on to our team. Job descriptions listed on this page means the position is open, and waiting to be filled. If no job descriptions are available, please do not hesitate to submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, new opportunities are constantly arising.
(Lux) Pot Shop is Seeking a Full Time Budtender!
(4912 17th Ave NW, Ballard)
Compensation: $13-$15 p/h DOE plus shared tips approx. $5/hour
Community. Culture. Cannabis. These are the core tenets of (Lux) Pot Shop. (Lux) Pot Shop engages communities through artistic and creative endeavors, to expand education and culture, responsibly around cannabis.
What We Are Looking For:
(Lux) Pot Shop is looking to add a new budtender to our amazing team! Do you have a passion for cannabis, feel inspired to share that enthusiasm with others, and want to work in an exciting new and rapidly expanding industry? As a budtender, you are on the front lines of how the public experiences the process of purchasing recreational cannabis. Adhering to the core principals and values of (Lux), this provides you the opportunity to educate customers, and help them find the perfect product for their specific needs.
• Operate within the confines of all I-502 compliance guidelines
• Handle cash transactions with customers
• Scan goods and collect payments
• Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones
• Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
• Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
• Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
• Track customer sales through unique marketing tracking
• Bag packages dependent on customer requests
• Provide receipts when necessary
• Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
• Follow implemented Standard Operating Procedure for Manger escalation needs.
• Proven working experience in retail cashier or sales
• Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc)
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Customer satisfaction-oriented
• Attention to detail and mathematical skills
• Sales skills
• High school degree
• A foot in the door of the burgeoning Cannabis Industry
• Education based training to create a competitive foundation of cannabis knowledge
• Optional medical benefits for full-time employees
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org