(Lux) Pot Shop is Seeking a Part Time and Full Time Budtenders!
Compensation: $13-$15 p/h DOE plus shared tips approx. $2-$5/hour
Employment: Part Time/Full Time
Community. Culture. Cannabis.
To curate and provide the best quality cannabis, while engaging our community.
Our diverse, talented staff represents the myriad of different backgrounds and cultures that intersect in the cannabis industry, and are trained extensively to curate the perfect cannabis experience, for every individual. We focus heavily on education, philanthropy and outreach in all aspects of our business, and are thrilled about the growth of this highly localized industry. Come see for yourself what makes us different.
What We Are Looking For:
(Lux) Pot Shop is looking to add a new budtender to our amazing team! Do you have a passion for cannabis, feel inspired to share that enthusiasm with others, and want to work in an exciting new and rapidly expanding industry? As a budtender, you are on the front lines of how the public experiences the process of purchasing recreational cannabis. Adhering to the core principals and values of (Lux), this provides you the opportunity to educate customers, and help them find the perfect product for their specific needs.
• Operate within the confines of all I-502 compliance guidelines
• Handle cash transactions with customers
• Scan goods and collect payments
• Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones
• Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
• Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
• Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
• Track customer sales through unique marketing tracking
• Bag packages dependent on customer requests
• Provide receipts when necessary
• Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
• Follow implemented Standard Operating Procedure for Manger escalation needs.
• Proven working experience in retail cashier or sales
• Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash register, scanners, money counters etc)
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Customer satisfaction-oriented
• Attention to detail and mathematical skills
• Sales skills
• High school degree
• A foot in the door of the burgeoning Cannabis Industry
• Education based training to create a competitive foundation of cannabis knowledge
• Optional medical benefits for full-time employees