Things to Know

Home » About Us » FAQs

Who can legally buy cannabis?
Anyone over the age of 21, with a valid form of identification; minors cannot legally purchase cannabis.

What forms of ID are accepted?
We accept any form of government issued ID that has a photo, expiration date, and Date of Birth – including but not limited to Driver’s licenses, ID cards, and Passports.

What buses are near the area?
The closest stops to our storefront entrance in Ballard are located at Leary Ave NW & NW Ione Pl (North and South Bound), 15th Ave NW & NW Leary Way (North and South Bound) and NW Leary Way and 15th Ave NW (East Bound). The buses running through these stops include the Rapid Ride D Line, 17, 18, 29 and 40. Ballard has one of the top Walking Scores in the Seattle area; while those are the nearest available buses, there are numerous additional routes and stops under a mile away.
The closest stops to our Lake City location is at 103rd and Lake City Way NE (North and South Bound).The buses running through these stops include the 2, 48 and 372. There are numerous bus stops throughout the area as well and the storefront is only a couple of short stops away from Northgate Mall, Lake City Center and Thornton Plaza.

If I plan on consuming cannabis edibles, how much should I ingest?
The effects of eating-cannabis infused edibles vary from person to person depending on metabolism, weight, tolerance, and several other factors. We recommend first time users start with 5mg, half the legal 10mg serving size limit, while more seasoned consumers start with 10mg. Wait at least 1 hour after ingesting a serving before you consider taking another.

What are cannabis concentrates?
The main psychoactive component in cannabis, THC, can be extracted to produce a variety of different concentrated cannabis products including: oil, rosin, hash, wax, kief, and shatter. As a result, concentrates have significantly higher percentages of THC than cannabis flower. Our highly knowledgeable budtenders would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

What are vaporizer pens and how do I use them?
Vaporizers are a great alternative to smoking. A vaporizer does not combust the cannabis material, but instead heats the product until the THC is activated and released in a thin vapor stream. We offer a wide variety of cannabis concentrate cartridges, pre-filled vaporizer pens, and fill-it-yourself vaporizers as well. Please stop by and ask a budtender if you’d like to learn more.

How much can I purchase?
Per I-502 any single transaction is limited to one ounce of usable cannabis, sixteen ounces of cannabis-infused product in solid form, seven grams of cannabis-infused extract for inhalation, and seventy-two ounces of cannabis-infused product in liquid form.

What forms of payment do you accept?
Currently we can only accept cash, we have 2 ATMs located on site for your convenience.