Ganja Yoga Event in Seattle: Connecting Mind and Body
February 23 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm$20 – $30
NOTE: This is a 21 and over event.
About the yoga: This will be a restful and restorative practice focused on balancing the chakras, incorporating reflection and promoting tranquility. Everybody is welcome here. If you are new to yoga, cannabis, or both, consider this a safe place and great opportunity to explore. We will spend time luxuriating in each stretch, allowing space to delve deeper inside and harmonize ourselves.
6:45 – Doors
7:00 – Opening introductions & cannabis educational and informational session
7:30 – Short Break to reset room and prepare for Ganja Yoga Practice
7:45 – Ganja Yoga practice
8:45 – Completion and wrapping up
Cost: $30 ($20 if you’re reviewing this workshop)
What your Ganja Yoga Ticket Includes
· 30% off products at (Lux) Pot Shop Ballard. This means if you spend $100 at (Lux), your yoga ticket is free! Make your purchase in the shop anytime before class, let the Budtender know you are attending Ganja Yoga, and show them your event purchase receipt email for validation. You can preorder products on their website at www.luxpotshop.com
· A mindful guided yoga practice interwoven with cannabis education
What to bring:
· Feel free to partake before your arrival!
· Please be sure to bring valid identification, either drivers license or passport. Because this is strictly a 21 and over event, you will not be admitted without it.
· Wear comfy clothes and make sure to bring along your own mat, they are also available to rent at the studio. Also, a water bottle, and any soft items (sweatshirt, blanket, pillow, etc.) you wish to make the ground a little cozier.
· An open mind and open heart.
About the Instructor
Erin Allan, MA, RYT-200 is a Ganja Yoga Certified instructor. You will see Erin light up when she talks about cannabis and yoga, a practice she is immensely passionate about that completely transformed her own life. So passionate in fact, that she left a career as a mental health counselor in 2012 and dedicated all her time to learning as much about these topics as possible. She has since taught thousands of hours of various types of yoga and has held multiple positions within the cannabis industry. Erin is overjoyed at the opportunity to share the gift of ganja yoga. With intentional use and careful guidance, she will explore with you the healing power that this sacred practice offers to connect mind and body in new and profound ways.