Prep time: 1 hour to make oil
40 minutes to customize and bake slices
Nothing goes better with a 420 party than pizza, to celebrate the holiday we decided to spice up our slices with infused olive oil. These pizzas are quick and easy to make, and can be tailored to your desired potency and whichever toppings as you choose. Make them ahead of time and stick them in the freezer until you’re ready to enjoy them or bake them there on the spot, and share with friends. Either way, we guarantee they’ll accompany your 420 celebrations perfectly.
1 cup of jar tomato sauce
1 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese more if you like it extra cheesy
?1 roll of ready-to-bake crescent-roll dough in a tube (we used Pilsbury)
4-6 tablespoon olive oil infused with cannabis (recipe below)
12 ounces olive oil
1/4 ounce Blue Dream cannabis
Topping ideas: torn basil leaves, pepperoni, olives, mushroom, peppers, onion, pineapple, avocado, more cheese…wherever your munchies leads you!
At least one hour before you want to bake the pizzas, make the cannabis-infused olive oil:
16 ounces olive oil
1/4 ounce of cannabis
- Grind the cannabis into a fine powder. Coffee grinders work great, but remember – if you use the family coffee grinder, be sure to wash it out afterwards.
- Put the ground cannabis in a pan, place over low heat and mix well with a metal whisk. Keep the heat low. If you see bubbles, decrease the heat; be very careful not to burn the cannabis. Stir frequently every 5-7 minutes, for about an hour. Never leave it unattended.
- While mixture is still hot, place a coffee filter over a clean mason jar and pour the infused oil into the filter. When the oil has all dripped through, discard the cannabis store the oil at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Open the roll of crescent-roll dough and carefully separate out each triangle. Lay them flat on the baking sheet and roll the top (short side of the triangle) 1/4 inch up into a mini- crust.
- Drizzle each slice with the infused olive oil and then spoon on some marinara sauce. Feel free to add more olive oil. Sprinkle each slice with as much cheese as you like, then layer on your toppings.
- Bake at 375F for 11-13 minutes or until they are golden brown and enjoy immediately. You can also store the unbaked pizzas in the freezer to bake later. Defrost them at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before baking and check them towards end of baking time to see if the slices need a extra 2-5 minutes.